Emilie SALVI et Jimmy HAUSSLER breed ewes in Ornon. They produce different types of cheeses (fromage frais, ripened cheeses, tomme and yoghurts).
About : Bergerie de la Lignarre – Breeding sheep
Created in 2008, the farm now has around 60 milk-producing ewes, bred using sustainable methods (GMO-free feed).
"Every day we process the milk into different types of cheeses (fromage frais, ripened cheeses, tomme and yoghurts). Lambs meat is also sold in our shop or in bulk by mail order, with the lambs being slaughtered in the local Bourg d’Oisans abattoir. Come and share some time with us to see our daily works, enjoying a teatime goûter based on our products."
- Yoghurts and fromage blanc made with sheep milk
- At the shop
- Market stall: Saturdays in Bourg d’Oisans.
- Membre de la “Route des Savoir-Faire de l’Oisans”
- Marque “Producteurs de l’Oisans”
- Réseau “Bienvenue à la Ferme”
English - French
- Guided individual tours on request
- Guided group tours on request
From 05/02 to 16/04, every Friday and Saturday.
From 17/04 to 31/08, every Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
From 01/09 to 22/10, every Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
This service provider also offers
Along the river La Lignarre: –...
From Grenoble, 1,5 km before Bourg d'Oisans, turn right towards the Col d’Ornon. Find us on your right handside at the entrance of “La Pallud” hamlet.