White-water activities are guaranteed to cool you down… and provide you with some spills and thrills! In Oisans, you can enjoy a range of activities in the turquoise fast-flowing glacial waters of the Vénéon and Romanche Rivers.
Several whitewater activities are possible from May to September: rafting, hydrospeed, tubing, hot dog, canoeing… To find out if the conditions are right (especially the level and speed of the water, as the temperature doesn’t vary – it’s cold throughout the year!), contact the professionals in Oisans.
Below more information :
- Rafting, launching into the cold, choppy waters with a group.
- Riverboarding, plunging through the water with a float, fins and full wetsuit.
- Tubing, for having great fun playing with the waves in huge inner tubes.
- Hotdogging, for paddling through the swirling waters in small, inflatable canoes.
- Canoeing is ideal for a family outing on peaceful rivers.