The church of Notre-Dame des Neiges is famous for its architecture, its organ in the shape of an outstretched hand and its 13 stained-glass windows (illustrating scenes from the Gospel according to Saint Mark) painted by the artist Arcabas.
- Historic site and monument
Classification & labels
- Religious heritage
- Language of the tour: English, French
- Unguided individual tours available permanently
- Guided individual tours on request
- Unguided group tours available permanently
- Average duration of the group tour: 60 minutes
- Average duration of the individual tour: 60 minutes
From 01/01 to 31/12, daily between 8.30 am and 7 pm.
Free of charge