Cécile Andrieux's farm is perched in Villard Reymond at an altitude of 1650 m in Villard Reymond. She experiments with high-altitude market gardening, cultivating her vegetables all summer and transforming them into original products for the rest of the year, liqueurs, cookies, meringues.
About : Ferme du Champ Perché
- Home-processed products, depending on availability
At the Farm :by phone reservation
Fridays from 11am to 1pm from 1/07 to 31/08.
- Maison des savoir-faire au Bourg d'Oisans
- “Route des Savoir-Faire de l’Oisans” member
- “Marque Esprit Parc” network
Welcome: Visit the fields
Cécile explains the different activities that mark the seasons, including sowing and thinning out. Crop practices specific to high-altitude gardening and processing will also be explained and demonstrated, depending on the opportunities on the day of your visit.
Sloping fields, please wear the right shoes!
Duration: 1 hour
10 people max
From 1/06 to 1/10 : Thursdays at 10am
Free of charge
- Tour free of charge
- Language of the tour: English, French
- Unguided individual tours on request
- Guided individual tours on request
- Guided group tours on request
- Average duration of the group tour: 60 minutes
- Average duration of the individual tour: 60 minutes
- 10 personne(s) maximum
From 01/07 to 31/08, every Friday between 11 am and 1 pm.
Free of charge.
Means of payment
This service provider also offers
Park at the entrance to the village and continue on foot to the village square. The farm is just opposite.