Cécile Andrieux's farm is perched in Villard Reymond at an altitude of 1650 m in Villard Reymond. She experiments with high-altitude market gardening, cultivating her vegetables all summer and transforming them into original products for the rest of the year, liqueurs, cookies, meringues.
About : Ferme du Champ Perché
- Home-processed products, depending on availability
At the Farm :by phone reservation
Fridays from 11am to 1pm from 1/07 to 31/08.
- Maison des savoir-faire au Bourg d'Oisans
- “Route des Savoir-Faire de l’Oisans” member
- “Marque Esprit Parc” network
Welcome: Visit the fields
Cécile explains the different activities that mark the seasons, including sowing and thinning out. Crop practices specific to high-altitude gardening and processing will also be explained and demonstrated, depending on the opportunities on the day of your visit.
Sloping fields, please wear the right shoes!
Duration: 1 hour
10 people max
From 1/06 to 1/10 : Thursdays at 10am
Free of charge
Covid-19 special services
Health measures in force will apply.
- Tour free of charge
- Language of the tour: English, French
- Unguided individual tours on request
- Guided individual tours on request
- Guided group tours on request
- Average duration of the group tour: 60 minutes
- Average duration of the individual tour: 60 minutes
- 10 personne(s) maximum
From 01/07 to 31/08, every Friday between 11 am and 1 pm.
Free of charge.
Means of payment
This service provider also offers
Nature and relaxation
Villard-Reymond > La croix du Carrelet...
Park at the entrance to the village and continue on foot to the village square. The farm is just opposite.