The Saint-Anne Oratory of Chazelet has tree stars in the MICHELIN Green Guide. It offers a magnificent view over the Meije Massif.
Descriptif The holy Anne Oratory of Le Chazelet
The oratory is right by the road between the hamlets of Terrasses and Chazelet. It overlooks the valley.
Opposite the oratory, a little above the road, there is an orientation table, featuring both the north side of the Meije and the south side, looking out towards Le Chazelet and the Savoy region.
Next to the oratory, there is a viewing platform that is suspended over the void.
Accessible with a 10 min. drive from La Grave or a 30-45 min. walk on the GR54.
Maximum age: 99 years
Minimum age: 5 years
- Historic site and monument
- Open air
Classification & labels
- Religious heritage
- Religious site
- Orientation board
- Pets welcome
- Tour free of charge
- Unguided individual tours available permanently
- Unguided group tours available permanently
- Average duration of the group tour: 15 minutes
- Average duration of the individual tour: 15 minutes
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
Throughout the year : open daily.
Free of charge
This service provider also offers
Historic site and monument