Located at turn n ° 7 of the Alpe d'Huez road, about 2km from the village of Huez
About : Saint Ferréol Church
Dating back to the 11th century, the church of Saint-Ferréol d'Huez is mentioned as early as 1058. It retained parish status until 1672, when the church of Saint-Anne was built in the center of the village. Its architecture is in the Romanesque style. The bell tower features a stone spire decorated with belfries at the four corners, and arched openings in the center. The Saint-Ferréol church is surrounded by a communal cemetery. Perched high above the Romanche valley, in the Middle Ages this religious edifice was visually linked to the Brandes plateau and, since its construction, to the contemporary parish of Saint-Pierre de la Garde.
All year round, daily.