Home Moulin du Diable
Stone mill house built in 1827, situated in an exceptional setting close to the footbridge over the river and the path leading to Pui. It was the last active mill of St. Christophe-en-Oisans that was working until 1955. After years of neglect the mill fell into disrepair but was subsequently restored in 1993.
Description: Moulin du Diable
Moulin du Diable
38520 Saint-Christophe-en-Oisans - La Bérarde