Located in Danchere
Chapel of Danchere

Description: Chapel of Danchere

The chapel is reported in 1665 by Monseigneur de Saint Julin and in 1678 the chapel was assigned to St Claude then 1683/1686, attributed to St. Claude and St. Louis
She is described as being covered arched slate with a chalice by Monseigneur de Caulet


  1. Tour free of charge

Individual tours

Unguided individual tours available permanently

Group tours

Unguided group tours available permanently

Guided group tours on request

Opening periods

Throughout the year : open daily.


Free of charge


located in the hamlet la danchere

Chapel of Danchere
Les Deux Alpes