Located in the heart of the Ecrins National Park, the village of St Christophe en Oisans has a remarkable natural heritage. Each valley is original and offers magnificent views of the mythical summits such as La Meije, Les Écrins or La Dibona.
About : Tourist office of St-Christophe-en-Oisans – La Bérarde
Many leisure activities are available in summer (hiking, glacier hiking, mountaineering, via-ferrata, white water, fishing...) as well as in winter (ice climbing, ski touring, off-piste skiing from Les 2 Alpes...).
English - French
- Sustainable development
- Car park
- Waste management
Two information offices are at your service in the town:
- all year round in St Christophe:
* From June 1 to September 30, every day:
¤ June & September: from 10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. & from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
¤ July & August: 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. & 2:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
* During school holidays, from Sunday to Friday:
¤ from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
* Outside these periods, permanence during the week:
¤ by email, phone or by appointment.
- in Summer at La Bérarde:
* from June 1 to mid-June: weekends from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. & from 2:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
* from mid-June to the end of June: every day from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. & from 2:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
* July & August: every day from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. & from 3:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
* 1st to mid-September: every day from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. & from 2:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
* from mid-September to the end of September: weekends from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. & from 2:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.