An artistan ice cream maker, featuring only home-made flavours created during the season fresh produce and made with passion.
Nicolas also transforms cocoa beans into delicious bars of traditional chocolate.
About : L’atelier d’Ecrin Glacé
Nicolas started off with home-made ice cream and has now added a string to his bow, being an artisan ice cream maker.
His products are prepared using a range of ice cream and sorbet flavours, including coffee, vanilla, chocolate, pistachio, stracciatella, tiramisu, nectarine, strawberry, lemon, orange, blueberry, raspberry.
His ice cream is always made using fresh produce and/or raw ingredients and never flavoured powders. When making mint ice cream, for example, he infuses real mint leaves. Or, for pistachio ice cream, he uses real pistachios which he turns into paste.
Two years ago, he started making chocolate bars from cocoa beans.
- All flavours of ice creams
- All flavours of sorbets
- Ice cream cakes
- Dark chocolate bars: Sao tome 76%, Ecuador organic 76%, Ecuador organic 90%, Haiti organic 76%, Liberia fair trade 76%, Togo organic pecan and hazelnut 76%, chocolate/orange 60%....
- White chocolate bars: Liberia 44%, Liberia dried fruit 44%, Liberia 60%...
- White chocolate bars: White rapadura sugar , white milk jam...
L'atelier d'écrin glacé
- Member of the Oisans Route des Savoir-Faire
Covid-19 special services
Health measures in force will apply.
English - Spanish - French
- Pets welcome
- 40 personne(s) maximum
Opening hours daily between 8 am and 10 pm.
From 01/10 to 31/05
Opening hours on Monday between 8 am and 12 pm. On Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday between 8 am and 12 pm and between 2.30 pm and 6.30 pm. On Sunday between 8 am and 12 pm.
Closed on Thursday.
Means of payment
- Bank/credit card