Spacious, independent apartment in house XVIII, with large terrace, ideal for 4 people. View on the pedestrian square of the village, church
Descriptif Donnou Bernard & Laure – Gîte Neige Cordier
Rural lodging in a large typical house of the 18th century, completely independent, with a private staircase to access the entrance of the cottage. It has a large terrace (garden furniture + parasol) with a view of the pedestrianized village square, the church tower and the surrounding peaks.
With its independent entrance, an airlock makes it possible to store skis and boots in the winter season.
Arranged on two levels, the cottage includes a living room with sitting area (sofa, T.V.) and fully equipped kitchen (oven, fridge-freezer, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher, coffee maker, kettle.
Upstairs two double bedrooms, with exposed stone walls, wardrobe closets, office. The first bedroom overlooking the square has a 140 cm double bed. The second offers 2 70 cm beds that can be put together to make a 140 cm double bed.
A large shower room completes these 2 bedrooms with 1 sink + cupboard, 1 shower with heated towel rail and WC.
For those who wish to come with bikes, a discount will be made available to secure them.
For better comfort, the house has central heating.
Sheets can be hired and cleaning at the end of the stay is compulsory.
the apartment is adjoining the owners' house with its independent access and its private terrace.
Presentation of the district:
House located on the edge of the pedestrian village square. On the square a grocery store with bread, In the village 3 restaurants and several bars and a press and tobacco store.
- Children's games directly on the village square.
- Pétanque field: A field on the village square and natural grounds throughout the village
During the summer - doublet, triplet petanque competitions ...
- Tennis court - mini golf ... located in Arsine (near Camping Municipal + Le Pas de l'Ane)
- Many mountain biking circuits starting from Villar d'Arène and in the Haute Romanche.
- Road cycling: legendary grand passes of the Tour de France (Galibier, Lautaret, Alpes d'Huez and Izoard)
- La Grave / La Meige cable car open in summer every day
Fishing in the river (Romanche) or in mountain lakes (for lakes open mid June)
Compulsory card (information at the souvenir bar "Le Vannoir")
- Climbing (donkey-step climbing school), Mountaineering (gravel guides office)
- Rafting (departure from the Grave)
-Tennis, nearby mini golf
- Activities to practice nearby (about 20 mins)
* karting on ice or on a track at Serre Chevalier
* hot baths (Monêtier les Bains)
* horse riding
* summer skiing on the Deux Alpes glacier
* Historic town of Briançon
* nautical activities on Lake Chambon
* Italy nearby
- Nordic area: Cross-country skiing - Snowshoeing - Pedestrians - Ski touring
20 km of cross-country ski trails labeled HASF (from Villar d'Arène) A snowshoe route and
signposted pedestrians (departure from Villar d'Arène)
Two concrete events:
- Nordic meeting in the Pays de la Meije (January)
- Derby de la Meije (April)
- Ice waterfalls in Haute Romanche.
- Arsine natural ice rink
- SNOW KITE (Lautaret pass)
- Furnished accommodation and Gîtes
- Semi-detached houses
- Old building
- House accommodation
- Cleaning with supplement
- Tourist brochures
- 140 cm bed
- kitchen corner
- Private washing machine
- Towel dryer
- 1 shower room
- Cooker hood
- Living room
- Bed 90 cm
- Ironing facilities
- Not accessible in a wheelchair
- Maximum capacity: 4
- Number of floors: 1
- Number of rooms: 2
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Number of double beds: 1
- Number of single beds: 2
- Number of toilets: 1
- Surface area: 50
All year round.
|Overnight (from 12/07/2020 to 15/08/2020)||€78|
|Overnight (from 16/08/2020 to 12/09/2020)||€72|
City tax included: NON
Means of payment
- Bank/credit card
Located 3km far from La Grave