In the heart of Alpe d’Huez, "The Island into the Sunshine" with an altitude varying from 1800m to 3300m. Ideal location, a few steps away from the shops, ice rink, tourism office, sport center and a covered parking.
Forget you car for a week!
Descriptif Chalet Alpema
This accommodation is certified "Accueil Cyclo Oisans - 1 vélo" and offers equipment and services adpated to the cyclist customers.
Two very nice apartments of 80m² and 135m² in a typical mountain cottage. Warm and cosy atmosphere. Wood paneled interior.
- 80m² apartment for 6 people.
- 135 m² cosy apartment for 12 people, ground floor with terrace. 6 rooms among which one with access for person with reduced mobility, 2 rooms with a big bed, 2 rooms with 2 small bunk beds and 2 rooms with 2 small beds.
Also two bathrooms of which a benefiting of a sauna.
50 meters away from the ski lifts. Bus available from the foot of the cottage to the ski schools meeting point (tracks roundabout). Don't take off your skis yet, for you can ski right down to the cottage.
- Furnished accommodation and Gîtes
Classification & labels
- 4 stars
- Shelter for bikes/mountain bikes
- Ski locker
- Tourist brochures
- Repair kit
- A room in the " Chalet Cote Blonde " contains a room accessible to the people in wheelchair as well as a big just bathroom in front of the room.
- Capacity: 12
- Maximum capacity: 12
From 05/12 to 30/04.
|Week (from 05/12/2018 to 30/04/2019)||€700||€4900|