The "Flumet" team welcomes groups of children, adolescents, students and adults all year round in a warm and friendly atmosphere, for a stay suited to everyone.
About : Centre “Le Flumet”
Rooms and terraces offer a sumptuous view of the Grandes Rousses massif, overlooking Lake Verney.
Benefits and services:
• Full board accommodation. Meals prepared on site using fresh, local and seasonal products.
• Organization of vacation and school trips (DDCS and Inspection Académie approvals for 56 children).
• 2 dining rooms.
• 1 terrace (100 m2) with panoramic view.
• 1 game library-library lounge.
• 2 classrooms or activity rooms.
• 19 rooms with 2 to 6 single beds spread over 3 floors, 2 of which are equipped with complete sanitary facilities (shower, toilet, sink).
• Collective sanitary space on each floor.
• Infirmary and rest room.
• Wi-Fi access, table football, ping-pong table.
• Ski and bicycle room.
Common sanitary facilities, bunk beds, bed sheets included, laundry access.
Ski room, bicycle or mountain bike room, collective sports ground, terrace, barbecue, planchas, infirmary, raclette machines, fondue machines, laundromat, parking, table football, board games, comics, video projector, screen, play of light and sound equipment ...
full or half-board catering, free management (depending on season), free shuttles to the resort, bivouac, tourist documentation, educational documentation, etc.
English - French
- Shelter for bikes/mountain bikes
- Play area
- TV room
- Fenced grounds
- First aid post
- Car park
- Entertainments room
- Games room
- Raclette set
- Cheese fondue set
- Board games
- Independently Managed
- Permanent entertainments organiser
- Club for teenagers
- Club for children
- Tourist brochures
- Repair kit
- Educational documentation
- Shared WC
- Bunk beds
- Sheets and towels included
- Private washing machine
- Towel included
- Capacité totale : 64 personne(s)
- Number of rooms: 19
- 56 personne(s) maximum
All year round.
Tax not included.