At 3400 m of altitude, at the arrival of the Jandri Express, the ice cave of Les 2 Alpes shaped by 2 high mountain guides, Bernard Lambolez and Bruno Gardent, allows you to discover under 30 m of thousand-year-old ice a marvellous world of sculptures.
About : Ice Cave
The ice cave has been completely revamped!
A valid pedestrian pass is required to access the ice cave which is located at 3400m under the glacier.
How to get there:
- By Jandri Express 1 & 2 then by Funicular
- At the ski lifts' sales points
- On the spot at the entrance of the cave (only in cash or cheque)
Minimum age: 4 years
English - French
From 4 years old
- Unguided individual tours available permanently
- Unguided group tours available permanently
- Average duration of the individual tour: 30 minutes
From 17/06 to 27/08/2023.
Adult: 6 € (Excluding transport ticket)
Child: 5 € (Excluding transport ticket).
Payment at the cave only in cash.
Means of payment
- Bank/credit card
- Travellers Cheque