The St Christophe International Ski School has been part of the resort since 1986.
About : Ski and snowboard lessons – International ski School of St Christophe
In winter, school bonus: free International Ski School shuttle bus for children from your place of residence to the meeting point! Register on site at the start of the week for journeys there and back.
From the ski kindergarten to adult lessons, group lessons (maximum 10 people) to private instruction, multiple disciplines are taught in a reassuring, fun setting that everybody will love!
Thanks to the Blue Rider team course, discover a different practice of skiing. Initiation to freeride, freestyle, snowpark and back country.
All in complete safety thanks to our passionate instructors and state graduates.
Program (evolutionary according to weather conditions):
- Initiation to freestyle (jump-box-safety rules, etc.)
- Initiation DVA (avalanche research);
- Off-track initiation (safe)
- individual correction adapted to personal level,
- construction of a snow shelter
- weekend contest
- demonstration during the torch drop on Holiday Thursday
- Edit video weekend for you and broadcast on the Facebook of ESI St Christophe
- You will be recognizable with the Blue rider team freeride bib on the week!
On the whole season from 2.30pm to 5pm and off holidays from 9.30am to 12pm from 4 people.
8 persons per course maximum.
Accessible from 10 years with diamond or track expert level.
Bi-spatulate and dorsal skiing recommended
DVA and security equipment loaned by IST.
In the summer, the ski school offers several activities:
Skiing, mountain biking, paragliding, rafting, hot dog, hydrospeed, massages, wellness, treatments, jacuzzi (Aacqua Center)
Minimum age: 4 years
English - Spanish - French - Italian - Dutch
From 4 years old
- Winter sports
- New winter sport
- Telemark skiing
- Jardin des neiges (snow nursery)
- Downhill skiing
- Ski hiking
- Snow surfing
- Free ride
Means of payment
- Bank/credit card
- Chèques Vacances
- Online payment