The guide office is a small team of high mountain guides and mountain guides who offer you to discover the hidden side of one of the largest international ski resorts
About : Mountain activities with “le Bureau des Guides”
Practice and discovery of different activities:
- Ski: Discovery of the practice and the ski area
- Off piste skiing: The most beautiful off piste ski descents
- Ski touring: Have fun and keep in shape! The guides will show you the best of ski touring.
- Heli-skiing: With heli-skiing, the guides offer you a different way of enjoying the powder. An unforgettable descent and an unforgettable flight
- Mountaineering: We invite you to discover the high mountain terrain ...
- Ice climbing: Several frozen waterfalls are suitable for ice climbing
The advantages of a guide:
- Perfect knowledge of routes and risks linked to mountain conditions.
- Extensive experience in group management in the high mountains.
- Mastery of all the techniques allowing to evolve in this environment.
- Excellent knowledge of the snow conditions of the moment which ensures pleasure and safety.
For more information: Contact the Guides Office
English - French
- Downhill skiing
- Ski hiking
From 01/07 to 31/08, daily.
From 14/12 to 24/04, daily.
Permanence at the office every day.
Telephone contact: open all year round
During the school holidays :
From Sunday to Friday:
09: 30-12: 30/14: 30-17: 30
Outside school holidays:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday:
09:30 - 12:30 / 14:30 - 17:30
09:00 - 10:00 / 16:30 - 17:30.
Day: 400 € for a private group of 1 to 4 people (+ 40 € per additional person)
1/2 day: 300 € for a private group of 1 to 4 people (+ 40 € per additional person)
1/2 day Heliski: 160 € / pers
Day: 100€ (group of 3 to 6 people)
1/2 day: 100 € (group of 3 to 6 people
Descent of the Grand Sablat glacier with helicopter return: €160 per person.