The St Christophe International Ski School has been part of the resort since 1986.
About : International ski and snowboard School of St Christophe
The school's advantages :
From kindergarten to adult courses, from group courses (maximum 10 people) to private lessons, many disciplines are taught in a reassuring and fun environment for everyone to enjoy.
Thanks to the Blue Rider team course, discover a different way of skiing. Introduction to freeride, freestyle, snowpark and back country.
All in total safety thanks to our passionate and qualified instructors.
Programme (evolving according to weather conditions) :
- Introduction to freestyle (box jumping, safety rules, etc.)
- Introduction to avalanche search (DVA)
- Off-piste initiation (in safety)
- Individual correction according to personal level
- construction of a snow shelter
- contest at the end of the week
- demonstration during the torchlight descent on Thursday of the holidays
- Edit video at the end of the week for you and broadcast on the Facebook of the ESI St Christophe.
- You will be recognizable thanks to the Blue rider team freeride bib during the week!
Throughout the season from 2.30pm to 5pm and out of holidays from 9.30am to 12pm from 4 people.
Maximum 8 people per lesson.
Accessible from 10 years old with diamond or expert level on piste.
Bi-skate and backcountry skiing recommended.
DVA and safety equipment lent by the ESI.
Minimum age: 4 years
English - Spanish - French - Italian - Dutch
From 4 years old
- Winter sports
- New winter sport
- Telemark skiing
- Jardin des neiges (snow nursery)
- Downhill skiing
- Summer skiing
- Snow surfing
Means of payment
- Bank/credit card
- Travellers Cheque
- Online payment