Located in the heart of the Ecrins National Park, the village of St Christophe en Oisans has a remarkable natural heritage. Each valley is original and offers magnificent views of the mythical summits such as La Meije, Les Écrins or La Dibona.
Descriptif Tourism office
Many leisure available: hiking, glacier trekking, mountaineering, via ferrata, rafting, fishing.
- Tourism institutions
- Reception and information desk
- Car park
- Sustainable development
- Waste management
- Board games
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site
Open from mid-June to mid-September, every day
- mid-June to end of June: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- July & August: 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. & 3 p.m. to 6.30 p.m.
- Sept. 1 to mid-Sept: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
The rest of the year, a mail and telephone service is provided at the St Christophe information office.