Located in the heart of the Ecrins National Park, the village of St Christophe en Oisans has a remarkable natural heritage. Each valley is original and offers magnificent views of the mythical summits such as La Meije, Les Écrins or La Dibona.
Descriptif Office de Tourisme St Christophe en Oisans-La Bérarde
Many leisure available: hiking, glacier trekking, mountaineering, via ferrata, rafting, fishing.
We welcome you all year round in "la Ville" of St Christophe and also in summer in La Bérarde.
- Tourism institutions
- Tourist Information Office
Classification & labels
- Category II
- Car park
- Sustainable development
- Waste management
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site
Two information offices are at your service in the town:
- all year round in St Christophe:
* From June 1 to September 30, every day:
¤ June & September: from 10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. & from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
¤ July & August: 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. & 2:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
* During school holidays, from Sunday to Friday:
¤ from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
* Outside these periods, permanence during the week:
¤ by email, phone or by appointment.
- in Summer at La Bérarde:
* from June 1 to mid-June: weekends from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. & from 2:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
* from mid-June to the end of June: every day from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. & from 2:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
* July & August: every day from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. & from 3:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
* 1st to mid-September: every day from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. & from 2:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
* from mid-September to the end of September: weekends from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. & from 2:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.