Confidépices sells home-made artisan produce made from organic ingredients. Jams are cooked in copper basins, whilst gingerbread is made by hand, with each ingredient infused with flavour.
Gérard used to be a herb lozenge sales representative, but his encounter with Corinne led to the idea of creating the brand. As he found her products delicious, Gerard offered to distribute Corinne's jams, sweet and savoury tarts, gingerbread and gingerbread mix.
The store is located in the restaurant Douces Gourmandises and the brand has two sales outlets in Oisens:
All of our Artisan Delicacies will delight consumers looking for natural products.
- Organic jams
- Gingerbread mix
- Restaurant Douces Gourmandises
- Venosc market
- Le Vieux Chalet in Les Deux Alpes
- The cheese shop in Les Deux Alpes
- Local Eaux Vives and Casa Bio stores
- Member of the "Oisans Route des Savoir-Faire"
- Food shop
- Quality grocer
- Cake shop
- Culinary specialities
- Tea room / Coffee Shop
- Local producers' sales outlet
- Pets welcome
- Online shop
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
From 01/06 to 15/09 between 7 am and 7 pm.
Closed on Saturday.
From 15/12 to 30/04 between 7 am and 7 pm.
Closed Saturday and Sunday.
Means of payment
- Bank/credit card
- Credit transfer
- Titres restaurant (vouchers)
- Online payment