The Intercommunal Postal Agency and Public Service Relay Office is a multi-purpose reception structure serving the local population and seasonal workers.
Descriptif Allemond, Antenne Relais des services pub
This free local service offer support for everyday administrative procedures.
A team welcomes you, informs and guides you with procedures required for your working in private lives, as well as providing a jobseeking service:
- Gathering Oisans job offers and providing them on paper.
- Providing help with organising and optimising your search for
employment (help with CV, writing accompanying letters, online applications, etc.).
- Help with Pôle Emploi procedures
- Support with your career plans (promoting your skills, identifying training needs, referals to other bodies that can provide additional assistance, etc.).
- Referral to specialized organizations and introductions if required.
HELP WITH EVERYDAY PROCEDURES
- First-level information on your rights
(training, work legislation, various benefits).
- Help with your administrative procedures
(applications and online declarations...).
- Searches and printing of forms
(Prefecture, CAF, CPAM, Loca-Pass subsidies, etc.).
- Help in using the CAF family allowance terminal and Internet browsing (administrative websites).
- Documentation area.
- Computer area with internet access (job searches, training, administrative procedures, etc.).
- Telephone (free calls to fixed lines only).
- Various services
- Administrative department
- Post office