Cécile Andrieux's farm is perched in Villard Reymond at an altitude of 1650 m. She experiments with high altitude market gardening, selling her vegetables throughout the summer and processing vegetables and other plants she collects in the wild into original condiments the rest of the year.
Description: Ferme du Champ Perché - Fresh seasonal vegetables
- Fresh seasonal vegetables
- Home-processed products, depending on availability
At the Farm :by phone reservation
Fridays from 11am to 1pm from 1/07 to 31/08.
- Maison des savoir-faire au Bourg d'Oisans
- “Route des Savoir-Faire de l’Oisans” member
- “Marque Esprit Parc” network
- Tour free of charge
Quality label(s) charters
From 01/07 to 31/08, every Friday between 11 am and 1 pm.
Free of charge.
Park at the entrance to the village and continue on foot to the village square. The farm is just opposite.
Ferme du Champ perché