We offer twelve bedrooms very spacious and comfortable rooms equipped with bathroom, private toilet, TV, direct dial telephone and a large south facing balcony with view panoramic on La Meije and its glacier. Traditional restaurant, three menus served with a nice wine list.
Description: Le Serac Hotel
An ccess Free internet (Wifi) reserved for our guests ...
All our rooms are with bathroom, wc, balcony terrace overlooking south Meije, except the 3rd floor, attic, shower, toilet ... but always with a beautiful view of the Meije.
This establishment offers the E-Bike Service: charge your electric bike here on request (remember to take your charger).
This establishment offers E-Bike service: recharge your electric bike here on request (remember to take your charger).
- Tourist information
- Baby bed
- Private WC
- Baby equipment
- Family bedroom
- Direct-dial telephone
- Free private internet access
- Internet connection (directly from accommodation)
- Not accessible in a wheelchair
From 01/01 to 31/12.
Mostly during Summer and Winter season.
Single room: 74 € (Breakfast included).
Double room: €82 (incl. breakfast)
Triple room: €108 (incl. breakfast)
Half-board: from €65 to €85
Our "half board" price is an inseparable package including dinner at night and breakfast for a minimum of three nights.
Special Conditions for half board:
- Children under 2 years stay for free in their parents room and this includes only free night and no drinks, meals or breakfast.
- 1/2 price for children 2 to 6 years of age sharing the room with two adults
- 3/4 rate for children 6 to 12 years sharing the room with two adults. On request when booking, provision of free baby kit: high chair, equipment for heating food, changing mat and baby bed.
Tax 0,50 € per person per night is in supplement
The price of telephone pulse is 0.60 €.
Internet access (Wi-Fi) is free.
Rates are subject to change without notice.
The entire hotel is non-smoking and pets are not allowed.
Tax not included.
- American Express
- Bank/credit card
Located at the entrance of the village of La Grave - La Meije, arriving from Briançon, on your right.
Germanaz Jean-Michel & Cécile - Hôtel Restaurant Le Sérac
D1091 La Grave – La Meije
05320 La Grave
- Well-being equipment
- Label E-Bike Service