Establishment organized in a pedestrian chalet village with a large chalet for reception, services and 2 summer pools. It offers 2 formulas, rooms on the chalet floor and / or apartments with a terrace on the ground floor. Renowned for its comfort.
10 double or triple rooms, family room for 3 to 5 people and 10 suite-apartments on the ground floor - 2 models. All facing south, panoramic view of the La Meije glaciers;
Quietly overlooking, it is the ideal place to relax or practice one of the many activities that make La Grave famous: off-piste skiing, passes for cyclists, hikes in the Ecrins National Park.
* Easy parking in covered parking
* 1 room for people with reduced mobility.
* Hotel-Aparthotel formulas
* Bar, Billiards, living rooms with fireplace, summer pools, spa & sauna area
* Reception of vacationers, sportsmen & cyclists (establishment labeled "3 bikes") bikers and motorists;
* Local and bike workshop
* Large covered car and motorcycle parking
Offers the E-Bike service: recharge your electric bike here on request (remember to take your charger).
Establishment member of "Hotel of Charm and Character",
selected by the label "Hotel with a view"
"Very quiet" hotel in the Michelin guide.
Labeled "Cyclo Oisans Home - 3 bikes", it offers specific equipment and services for welcoming cyclists.
Welcome: 1 bedroom is accessible to people with reduced mobility. (To book well in advance as a precaution)Reception of vacationers, sportsmen & cyclists ("3 bike" establishment by Bike-Oisans) bikers and motorists. Bike room and workshop - Large covered car and motorcycle parking area. Swimming pool in summer.Aparthotel option, option of booking, or on site, for breakfasts. Spa-sauna sessions can be booked on site according to a schedule (afternoon).Free access swimming pool in summer from 10.30 a.m. to 7.30 p.m. / 8 p.m.
Accommodation on site
- On-line reservation
- Independentally owned
- Accueil Vélo
- Recent building
- Chalet accommodation
Classification & labels
- Charme hôtel
- Hôtels de charme
- 3 stars
- dwelling Charm and Character
- Free choice of caterer
- Shelter for bikes/mountain bikes
- Ski locker
- Reception room
- Exhibition space
- Book shop
- Car park
- Swimming pool
- Meeting room
- Covered car park
- Private parking
- Heated swimming pool
- Open air swimming pool
- Board games
- Charging station for 2 electric wheels
- Tourist brochures
- Tourist information
- Postal service
- Booking of general amenities
- Repair kit
- Bicycle washing point
- Ski room
- Baby equipment
- Private WC
- Free private internet access
- Comfort bedding
- kitchen corner
- Private balcony
- Separate toilet
- Sound-proofed accommodation
- Living room
- Family suite
- Baby bed
- Baby chair
- Changing table
- Family bedroom
- Bottle warmer
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 20 m from the site
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- Internal doors with easy openings
- Lift (80 x 130 cm) and door >= 77 cm
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Shower with seat + adequate space to move
- Bed (90 cm) accessible from at least one side
- Site, building partially accessible
- Only 1 step <15 cm
- Incline >5% but reasonable
- Number of meeting rooms: 1
- Number of classified rooms: 20
- Total number of people: 75
- 35 people maximum
Closed for the winter season 2019/2020 due to works
From 27/06 to 20/09/2020.
|Double room (from 12/06/2020 to 15/09/2020)||€125||€145|
|Single room (from 12/06/2020 to 15/09/2020)||€100||€110|
|Triple room (from 12/06/2020 to 15/09/2020)||€170||€190|
|Room sleeping 4 (from 12/06/2020 to 15/09/2020)||€185||€220|
|Half-board (from 12/06/2020 to 15/09/2020)||€80||€88|
|Breakfast (from 12/06/2020 to 15/09/2020)||€15|
|Supplementary payment for pets (from 12/06/2020 to 15/09/2020)||€7,50|
|Week in studio flat for 2 people (from 12/06/2020 to 15/09/2020)||€550||€890|
The value of breakfast is included in the prices above.
Except stay in aparthotel where breakfasts are optional.
City tax included: NON
Means of payment
- American Express
- Bank/credit card
- Credit transfer
This service provider also offers
Coming from Grenoble, at the entrance of La Grave on your left take the small road shortly after the Lou Ratel restaurant, opposite the Glaciers de La Meije. Located 3Km from Villar d'Arène.
Coming from the Lautaret pass, cross La Grave on its main track and after the big bend, at the access to the cable car below turn on your right for 150m. The establishment occupies the entire slope and the reception takes place at the large chalet in its center.