Chapel of Sellier or "Chapel of the seven pains."
The construction is estimated back before 1637.
It was called "Our Lady" in 1637 and in 1665 it became "Our Lady of Pity."
Rustic Romanesque (17th century), half vaulted chapel measured 24 feet (7.31m) long, 15 feet (4.57m) wide and 11 feet (3.35m) high on his expertise at the end of the year VI.
Covered with slate, it fell into disrepair from year to year ...
In 1970 it was completely restored by the municipality but its decay requires a new restauration in 2005.
- Historic site and monument
- Bad weather alternative
Classification & labels
- Historic patrimony
- Religious heritage
- Town / Village
- Most beautiful villages in France
- 17th C
- Tour free of charge
- Guided tours
- Unguided individual tours available permanently
- Unguided group tours available permanently
- Guided group tours on request
visit possible all year
Free of charge
located in hamlet of the sellier