Home The Big Laboski – Freerando ski test
Free rando and ski artisans show open to professionals and public. Free riders, purist skiers, snowboarders and other ride maniacs get together for this unique event in the world.
The Big LaboSki is:
- more than 400 pairs of skis tested thanks to 8 major brands
- workshops to test the equipment in all conditions
- a spring evening with refreshments, barbecue and concert!
Saturday: Opening of the Big LaboSki at 9.30h at the Alpette.
All day long :
Tests of the material innovations of the season 2020 with access to Free Ride domains framed and secured by the high-mountain guides.
Technical itineraries, accessible or even playful with rappels on ropes will be the perfect medium to discover and try the novelties.
A small Free Rando loop will be drawn for specific hardware tests.
DVA search area around the village.
Technical advice and information on the various stands present:
Atomic, K2, Nightingale, Dynafit, Black Crow, Solomon, Scott, ARVA, ABS,
Closing of the village 16h30h
For sportive people :
The guides will organize a Free Rando outing to the "sunset" sun!
Climb with the last dump at Pic Blanc to make the mythical descent of the pass of the Pyramid at 3200m. 2000m of downhill skiing to arrive ski in the center of the resort, where will take place the evening.
From 6.30 pm: outdoor party under big top with aperitif, giant barbecue and live music.
Sunday: 9:30 to 16:30
Customers and groups
- Free ride
- Ski mountaineering
From Saturday 23 to Sunday 24 March 2019 at 9.30 AM.
* Full Package 2 days: 70 €
2 days of access to the village of Big LaboSki / access to the ski tour test trail / Access to Tyrolean workshops and abseiling / 2 days skipass for Oz-Vaujany ski area / BBQ evening / concert (excluding drinks)
* Package 1 day / evening or evening / 1 day: 45 €
Free day access to the village Free test / access to the ski tour test trail / Access to Tyrolean workshops and abseiling / 1 day skipass for Oz-Vaujany ski area / BBQ evening / concert (excluding drinks)
* Seasonal package: € NC
- 1/2 day access to Free Test Village
- free access to technical areas in the field
* Option "Pass of the Pyramid at sunset": 45 € (limited places)
- access Pic Blanc last dump for the ascent of the Col de la Pyramide with descent on Oz station framed by guides. Arrival ski on.
Office de Tourisme d'Oz en Oisans