Home Guides & Berarde Fair
Traditional festival of guides of the Vénéon valley, come and enjoy a festive day! Ceremonies, activities, games, show, aperitif, raffle ... it's all a program waiting for you! The restaurants offer a special menu for the occasion.
Description: Guides & Berarde Fair
A whole program from Saturday 20th to Monday 22nd July:
Saturday, July 20th:
Screening of the "full Caucase" movie next to the Rope at 9 pm
At St Christophe at 9:30 am:
Ceremony at Father Gaspard's monument with guides
To the Bérarde:
11 am: mountain blessing and ice axes
- Concert of Cantorissium - Cantorissium - Men's Choir of Oisans
- aperitif of the guides
- meal at all merchants
- folk group "Les Caralines"
- Giant wooden games, archery
- Fun course & workshop-games from the Flo workshop.
- Palm race with Vénéon Eaux Vives,
- Ecrins National Park
- Donkeys of Provenc'ânes
- Caval'Oisans ponies
- Exhibition at the mountain house
- And with the guides of Vénéon:accrobranche & Raffle in favor of the guards fund
The "First steps in the mountains", The guides office offers different mountain activities: Climbing on Bloc, nature hike, walk on glacier ...
Customers and groups
Sunday 21 July.
Association AVEC St Christophe
38520 Saint-Christophe-en-Oisans - La Bérarde
- Pets welcome