Home Great High Mountain Course
The Grand Parcours Bérarde is an opportunity to discover mountaineering or perfect its techniques. In the heart of the Oisans massif, join us for a weekend to share, with all the volunteers involved, our passion for the mountains.
Description: Great High Mountain Course
Saturday, May 25th:
• 8h to 9h Welcome of the participants to the Alpine Chalet: registration, loan of equipment, coffee, sensitization on the Ecrins National Park, explanation of the Ecogestes contest of the Alpinist
• 9am to 10am Ascent of participants near shelters
• 10h to 18h Technical workshops of ropes and safety, Initiations to the practice on rock or snow
• 6 pm to 8 pm Animated evening in the shelters: screenings & debate ciné-alpi, conference mountaineering & global warming, wildlife & flora animation, mountain rescue awareness
SUNDAY, MAY 27
• 5h to 13h Course and implementation of mountaineering techniques on rock or on snow
• 13h Participants' downhill
• 14h to 16h - Closing at the Alpine Chalet: the 10th anniversary of the GP Alpi with Fanfare, Tombola, Ecogestes from alpinist contest, and Acknowledgments
Customers and groups
- Climbing sports
- Mountain Climbing
From Saturday 25 to Sunday 26 May 2019.
Full price: 75 to 90 €, Reduced price: 65 €.
Club Alpin Français - "Comité Départemental Isère des Clubs Alpins et de Montagne"
38520 Saint-Christophe-en-Oisans - La Bérarde
- 12 years old minimum