Home Fête de l’eau: Conferences
Come to the conferences organized as part of the Fête de l'eau.
Description: Fête de l'eau: Conferences
In the program :
- 10:00 am: "Water in all its states in Drac and Romans", by Marie-Noëlle BATTISTEL President of CLE Drac Romanche.
- 11:00 am: "1219 - The Saint Laurent lake debacle", by Marie-Christine BAILLY-MAITRE, researcher emeritus at LA3M-CNRS.
- 1:30 pm: "Invasive alien plants: a threat or an opportunity? By André EVETTE, Irstea.
- 2:45 pm: "The Romanche Gavet project changes the face of Romanche with the largest hydroelectric project in France and the requalification of current developments", by Céline BARBIERO, EDF.
- 4:00 pm: "Simulation of the ski area's snow reliability: impact of artificial snow on past and future operating conditions", by Hugues FRANCOIS, Irstea - UR LESSEM (in partnership with Samuel MORIN, Weather France and Pierre SPANDRE, management of the Tignes slopes).
- 5:15 pm: "Chambon, in the shadow of a giant", by Lionel ALBERTINO.
- 6:45 pm: "The glaciers of the Ecrins and Grandes Rousses: recent elements of evolution", by Pierre-Henri PEYRET, Ecrins National Park.
Saturday 21 September 2019 between 10 am and 8 pm.
Free of charge.
Parc national des Ecrins - secteur de l'Oisans
Salle de cinéma « Les Ecrins »
120 rue Gambetta
38520 Le Bourg-d'Oisans
- 7 years old minimum