Join us on the snow front on Christmas Eve for an unforgettable show! Downhill parade with torchlight, musical atmosphere and... guest surprise ㋡
About : Christmas show
The whole resort is mobilized, the ski instructors, the entertainers of the resort, the children's club "Les Marmottes", the staff of the ski lifts, the representatives of the Auris ski club or the parents of the only school in Auris... and many others. The resort's mascots will of course be present to insure the atmosphere, and especially not to be missed, the arrival of Santa Claus!
See you on the snow front! (towards the ESF)
- Refreshment bar and torch sale from 3pm with music
- Torchlight descent on foot open to all
→ Meeting point at 5pm in front of the refreshment bar for the departure!
(Ascent to Place des Écrins by the path, crossing Place des Écrins towards Espace Piou-piou, and arrival at the Tapis des Bauchets, descent by the Crocus piste, return to the refreshment room)
- Fire show
- Appearance of Santa Claus!
- Launching of the micro-flares
Illuminate your eyes with the magic of the winter season and the fireworks.
• Torches on sale at the ski club's refreshment bar on the day itself from 3pm!
• The rest of the week torches on sale: At the Colporteur, the Tétras, the Schuss and the Auberge de la Forêt.
Sunday 24 December at 5 pm.
Free of charge.