Jumps, natural slides and abseiling down a waterfall: our guide will show you how to enjoy this fun and refreshing activity! This route opposite the Meije is accessible to everyone and ideal for a first canyoning experience.
Descriptif Supervised canyoning: La Guâ
Come and enjoy a water/land experience exploring a canyon with Alpe Sports Loisirs.
An experienced guide will show you this fun and refreshing activity! Jump into deep water pools, slide down natural slides and abseil down a waterfall!
This course is accessible to everyone and is located in a magnificent setting facing the glacier and the mythical north face of the Meije! What could be better than exploring a canyon far from the crowds and with a view of the snowy summits of the Ecrins massif!
The route takes about 3 hours is ideal for a first canyoning experience.
* Activity supervised by experienced and qualified professionals.
* Each professional has a professional liability insurance.
* All participants must be able to swim
* All jumps are optional, you can always abseil down.
* Equipment required: sneakers | bathing suit | towel | water bottle and snack
Minimum age: 12 years
- Sporting activities
Classification & labels
- Duration of the session: 210 minutes
- Not accessible in a wheelchair
- 10 people maximum
From 01/05 to 30/09/2020, daily.
|One price (from 01/05/2020 to 30/09/2020)||€50|
Means of payment
- Bank/credit card
- Chèques Vacances