Go touring just like the skiers with a splitboard, a snowboard that splits in two for uphill climbing. The splitboard means going back to the origins of snowboarding, the very reason why snowboards were invented: big open space and untouched slopes.
About : Splitboard touring with Snowlegend
Slpitboarding means discovering touring with your favourite device, climbing as easliy as the skiers and going downhill with a real board on your feet.
In an hour or more you will reach beautiful freeride runs. It will only take you ten minutes at the top to transform the board from uphill to downhill mode. Splitboarding upphill is no harder than walking and downhill it's pure bliss! With a splitboard the whole mountain is open to us, with routes for all technical and physical abilities. Snowlegend loves it, so naturally we want to share the experience with you!
KEEP ENERGY FOR RIDING POW POW WITH SMILE !
English - French
- Ski hiking
- Snow surfing
From 19/12 to 30/04, daily.
Subject to favorable snow and weather conditions.
Group adults: 90 to 420 €.
> Your group is made up of:
Group of 1 to 3 people: 360 € *
Group 4 people: 380 € *
Group 5 people: 400 € *
Group 6 people: 420 € *
* guide price per day
> You want to join a group:
from 3 pers. : 110 € *
from 4 pers. : 100 € *
from 5 pers. : 90 € *
* price per person
These prices include:
* Self-service fair trade organic coffee
* Mammut Element Dva (Avalanche Victim Detector) loan (one of the best and easy to use).
* Loan of Rossignol Freeride helmet (strongly recommended), sizes XS, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, light and pleasant.
* loan of 25 liter safety bag with reinforced back, shovel & light probe
* harness loan (obligatory to navigate in glacial zones) and very useful for abseils!
* possible to leave your riding equipment, shoe dryer at the Snowlegend chalet.
You benefit from a preferential rate for equipment rental at the Snowlegend store.
All the freeride packages: https://www.snowlegend.com/fr/reservez-un-guide-haute-montagne/.