Home SnowLegend freeride Ski / Snowboard camp, Ski Touring, Splitboard
Snowlegend Happy Freeride Guide Welcome to La Grave with Snowlegend ! Ok to guide you on these Magic slopes of La Meije ! Book a mountain guide, Book a coach (mountain guide & ski instructor), Join a group, Discovery day, Freeride family, Free-rando, Splitboard, Ski-touring…
International Freeride Camp
Since 1993, Snowlegend has been offering snowboard, ski and telemark classes in La Meije-La Grave. Don't try to compare this resort to any other, La Grave is in a class of its own.
In a remote corner of the Hautes Alpes; Oisans is the largest mountain group in the Alps.At 3986 meters, La Meije may not be the highest peak, but it does have one of the longest vertical drops in the world (2150 meters; 7100 feet).
Two lifts take you up to an altitude of 3650 meters.
From there, the number of possible descents makes La Grave probably largest untamed, off-piste site in Europe.The combination of North and Northeast facing slopes and high altitude means that snow conditions are often deep powder and are excellent from Christmas to May.
How can you miss this opportunity to ride with the pros in such a breathtaking environment ?
What we offer:
*Book a guide
You will have an incredible day! It is important to book, because the Snowlegend team consists of only 10 guides. We want to remain a small friendly professional structure.
*Reserve a coach, your guide is also a ski instructor
We will advise you technically while respecting your style. Become better with our Pro tips. Perfect your technique in powder, couloirs and on steep slopes. Be comfortable freeriding in all snow conditions and with a lot of fun !
- Cool Day, Free-Rando, Join a group...
- OS3 "Zero Stress Free", for ski-instructor, ski patrol & Pro Riders
- Family Freeride : Snowlegend offer ski or snow or avalanche airbag rental to the Youngs !
It is also possible to rent ski, snowboard and Avalanche Airbag
Your film of the day : Drift camera, On/Off wrist, 4 minute film by Mind Sport, Music Radio Meuh
Want to share your opinion on this great snow camp? Do not hesitate to leave a message on the TripAdvisor page ! :) More infos tab of this Website
From 17/12 to 01/05, daily between 8 AM and 7.30 PM.
Adult: 75 to 95 €
Family pass: 360 to 450 €
Season pass for adult: 45 €
Season pass for child: 38 €
Group adults: 360 to 450 €.
Price includes :
* Organic cofee for free
* loan Dva (Detector Victim Avalanche), Element from Mammut (one of the best and easy to use).
* loan Freeride helmet Rossignol (it's better to have), size XS, Small, Médium, Large, X-Large, light & confortable.
* loan of security bag (25 liters, back protection, shovel & probe.
* loan of harness (obligatory for riding on glacier area) and very usefull for rappels !
* possible to let your gear in Snowlegend chalet and dry your boots.
You get a special price (have a look at Rental price)
* rent less 7€ freeride Rossignol skis ...........Another Best day !
* rent less 7€ "Avalanche Airbag system" Snowpulse & Mammut.
* rent less 10€ boots, bindings, board Flow.
* rent less 7€ snowboard Pogo, Dupraz.
* wax, edge, p-tex, less 5€ to 10€ by Mathieu skiman
These prices don't include :
* ski pass, 42€ per day via Snowlegend, normal price 46,5€
Or take ski pass to the desk of Téléphériques des Glaciers de La Meije:
2 days running or not 90€/45€ per day,
3 days 132€/44€ per day
Agreement with Serre chevalier Valley & Alpe D'Huez: less 25% for day skipass with your 4 days skipass or more
4 days running or not 172€/43€ per day,
5 days 210€/42€ per day,; 6 days 240€/40€ per day, ; 7 days 273€/39€ per day, ; 1 month (28 days) 560€,
Reduction for young less 25 years old: 37€
* lunch to Chancel Refuge - 2508m or restaurant D'en Haut - 3200m or to the village - 1450m depend about itineraries !
Trés bon rapport qualité / prix
Keep Energy for Freeriding with Smile !.
- Bank/credit card
- Credit transfer
05320 La Grave
- 12 years old minimum