First Trax Ski School offers you the quality of private lessons at the price of group lessons.
About : Ski and snowboard lessons – Ski school Firstrax
Groups of a maximum of 4 people allow you to improve your learning and to benefit from priority access to the lifts.
Our teaching method is adapted to the needs of each student. We give priority to accompanying our students from their first steps to the highest level, especially in the new Freestyle and Freeride disciplines. Our instructors are able to provide lessons in your mother tongue to guarantee the best possible learning experience: French, English, Italian, Spanish and Dutch.
- All participants in the group snowboard lessons will have a chance to win a snowboard by drawing lots between the group of 4 students at the end of the week!!
- Our private ski and snowboard lessons are flexible; timetables and meeting points are decided by the student in agreement with the instructor.
- For children: safe but fun learning in the morning and afternoon (subject to availability) with a maximum of 4 children. From 4 to 16 years old.
- Freestyle Lessons: you will be able to compete with qualified instructors in the snowpark. Their freestyle experience will allow you to progress more quickly, especially on the spectacular superpipe.
- Freeride Lessons: discover with our team our off-piste skiing area.
- La Grave: right next to Les 2 Alpes, the only resort in Europe entirely dedicated to off-piste, far from the groomed slopes where you have always skied.
Minimum age: 3 years
English - Spanish - French - Italian - Dutch
From 3 years old
Accessible in autonomy
- Telemark skiing
- Downhill skiing
- Summer skiing
- Snow surfing
- Free ride
Means of payment
- Bank/credit card