Enjoy the joys of skiing and discover with confidence the ski area of Les 2 Alpes with the French Ski School!
About : Ski and snowboard lessons – Ecole du Ski Français
THE FRENCH SKI SCHOOL WITH ITS 200 INSTRUCTORS OFFER YOU:
- group ski or snowboard lessons: for adults and children (6-12 years old) of all levels. From sunday to friday
- snowboard lessons, with a team of snowboard specialists, lessons for all levels.
- private lessons, with priority at the ski lifts
- training course formulas: 6 days + skipass or 5 days + skipass: competition, freestyle ski and snowboard, off-piste, junior training courses.
- formula on booking : private lessons per week, day or half day. 4 people maximum, priority to the ski lifts.
- group lessons 5 days, 6th day free
FORMULA SKI + or SNOW + :
- Group lessons 6 days + skipass 6 days or group lessons 5 days + skipass 6 days (can be used on the whole ski area, all day long)
- Private lessons
- Engagement (4 pers. Max.) in ½ day or day
- Mini-Club formula (for children from 6 to 12 years old): supervision + lunch
ESF SNOWBOARD SCHOOL
The Snowboard School is a team of specialists in Snowboarding, courses for all levels.
During school holidays, special formula for Freeride and Freestyle.
Formula Snow + : 6-day or 5-day course + 6-day Skipass (giving access to the whole ski area, all day long).
Freestyle park ESF : specially designed for the initiation of freestyle (ski and snowboard) with moguls, rails, box ... Supervised by pro-riders of the ESF.
COMPETITION - SLALOM STADIUM
Training in special slalom, giant slalom and parallel slalom. Preparation for the arrow and chamois events, Record Test preparation for the ski instructor's technical events. Individual technical work, with video shooting, timed training, performance research. Weekly, daily or half-day sessions.
Slalom Stadium :Training, 2h45 session.
JUNIOR COMPETITION INTERNSHIP - SCHOOL HOLIDAYS :
Junior training course for children who have acquired the gold star level. From 9.15 am to 5 pm with lunch. 6-day course + skipass + lunch.
The slalom stadium of the ESF des 2 ALPES is equipped with an electronic stopwatch with scoreboard and sound system. Every week, a training and racing program such as the Arrows, the Chamois, the parallel slalom and the record test are proposed, allowing to participate in the national skiers' ranking (Ski Open).
All results on the ESF website: www.esf2alpes.com
Information and registration to the ESF
FREESTYLE COURSE - DA CAMP
Jumping lessons in the snowpark and in the ESF freestyle initiation park, ski X, snowboard X, halfpipe, moguls, rails, box ...
Video shooting and registration on www.2alpescamp.com
Come and discover the best off-piste skiing in the resort of Les 2 Alpes, learn how to ski in all types of snow and terrain, learn how to use the ARVA (Avalanche Victim Locator). 6 days in half-day or full day + skipass.
Minimum age: 3 years
German - English - Spanish - French - Italian - Dutch - Russian - Portuguese
From 3 years old
- Jardin des neiges (snow nursery)
- Downhill skiing
- Summer skiing
- Snow surfing
From 24/06 to 02/09, daily.
From 05/12 to 30/04, daily.
Means of payment
- Bank/credit card
- Chèques Vacances
- Online payment