Club Piou-Piou jardin des neiges: for children from 3 to 5 years old. In a protected area equipped with a conveyor belt, let your children discover skiing and the first sensations of sliding in complete safety.
About : Kindergarden – Ecole du Ski Français
Our snow gardens are specially equipped with snow wires and conveyor belts for children under 6 years old. They have games to make it easier to learn to ski while having fun, in an enclosed and secure area. The ski slopes are often oppressive for children. For this reason, our Gardens are specially designed so that children can find their bearings. Sifflote, Garolou, Blanchot and Titourson will be there to guide them throughout the week!
- Sessions start on Sunday or Monday
Formula Meal / Daycare :
- Give yourself the freedom to ski longer on our ski area in complete peace of mind
Entrust your children to us for the lunch break, between 12h and 14h15.
Your children will be looked after by an activity leader from 12 noon when they return from their morning group lessons or before their afternoon group lessons. (This service is reserved for children between 4 and 6 years old).
Possibility also to mix ski lessons in ½ daytime and nursery.
- Information and booking at the nursery and the ski school directly.
Reservation advice Children 3-4 years old:
- For children 3-4 years old we advise you to book only the first 1/2 day of lessons in order to have a first trial lesson. If this trial lesson is successful and you wish to continue for the whole week, we can offer you a sliding scale of charges. Moreover, with this first lesson booked, the child's place is guaranteed for the rest of the week. It will be enough to go to the ESF office to extend the child's registration.
Maximum age: 5 years
Minimum age: 3 years
German - English - Spanish - French - Italian
From 3 years old
- Jardin des neiges (snow nursery)
- Downhill skiing
Means of payment
- Bank/credit card
- Chèques Vacances
- Online payment