What could be better than a 2-day mini trek to soak up even more of the Oisans mountain atmosphere? This hike is supervised by a trek leader who will guide you and share his knowledge of the mountain environment.
Descriptif Guided hiking: a mini-trek in Oisans!
Let's go roaming for two days in the mountains. Hiking for two days allows you to better appreciate the environment and especially the wildlife that tends to avoid hikers during the day!
On day 1, we will hike in one of the many Oisans valleys, aiming to arrive at the mountain hut late afternoon to enjoy the special atmosphere of sunset in the mountains.
At night, we will sleep in a warm hut and enjoy a good meal prepared by the wardens. Early risers can also enjoy the spectacular sunrise the next morning!
Day 2, we leave the heart to hike downhill back to the valley. This mini trek is accessible to everyone and involves around 5 to 6 hours of actual walking per day.
* Bring a backpack with a minimum of 2L of water per person, sunglasses, sunscreen, cap/hat, something to eat (even for half-day hikes). You need good walking shoes, together with a windproof jacket and a warm layer (fleece) in your bag.
* Bring a picnic for the first day. For day two, you can buy a picnic from the hut for around ten euros or else bring your own second picnic.
* Overnight accommodation is extra and paid directly to the hut (35 to 45 euros per person), which includes dinner, overnight accommodation and breakfast.
* Bring a sleeping bag liner for the hut and a head torch if you have one.
* For other requests or hiking plans, please contact us by mail or phone.
Maximum age: 90 years
Minimum age: 8 years
- Sporting activities
Classification & labels
- Pedestrian sports
- 9 people maximum
From 21/06 to 31/08/2020, daily.
|Adult (from 21/06/2020 to 31/08/2020)||€110|
|Child (from 21/06/2020 to 31/08/2020)||€90|
Means of payment
- Bank/credit card
- Chèques Vacances
- Online payment