Aventure Electrobike offers 3 consecutive half-days to learn e-assistance mountain biking in optimal conditions, learning the basic techniques both for uphill and downhill.
About : Electric mountain biking for beginners and advanced riders
We ride on the Oisans paths, working on the various techniques you wish to learn.
This course is also an opportunity to learn the specific techniques of e-mountain biking and how to get the most out of your battery life.
A number of modules are available:
- Learning how to brake gently for increased efficiency.
- Controlling your e-bike at low speed to more effectively negotiate technical sections.
- Adapting your braking for different sizes of pebbles and different gradients.
- Keeping a dynamic and static balance for coping with all types of terrain.
- Adjusting your posture depending on the terrain to save energy and boost your motricity
- Learning riding techniques for technical sections.
- Choosing the right trajectory on different types of bends.
- Negotiating a switchback without apprehension.
- Accelerating after a bend.
- Adjusting peddling depending on the terrain to never lose your motricity.
- Overcome a range of obstacles, to ride confidently in the mountains.
- Position yourself in relation to your bike to overcome the impossible.
English - French
- 4 personne(s) maximum
From 15/05 to 15/12, daily.
Subject to favorable weather. Cancelled in case of bad weather. Postponed in case of bad weather.
Subject to favorable weather
Adult: from 120 €.